Wednesday 7 May 2014

The Rain it raineth......

And so as May Bank Holiday fades away, down comes the rain again! It's good for the gardens, so they tell me. However if you're sat at home shivering this Friday afternoon why not join me at The Bridge from 1pm -4pm, we have some terrific music and some great guests.

During the afternoon we are being joined by pupils from Peters Hill School, they have their own school radio station and they're coming along to the studio for a look see. With any luck the'll be able to give me a few pointers and tell me where I'm going wrong!

I will be speaking with the wonderful Chantel McGregor, an outstanding blues guitarist and nominee for Guitarist of the year 2014, Chantel is always great fun, a terrific guest and drop dead gorgeous into the bargain. Chantel is on tour at the moment and appearing at The Artrix theatre in Bromsgrove on 17th May.

Check out her website www.chantelmcgregor.com for full details of the tour.

We're also going all progressive for the afternoon. I shall be talking to John Young from prog rock band Lifesigns, about touring, life, the universe and bacon butties.
Prog Rock, "Lifesigns Band"
www.lifesigns.me

There will be new music from Glasgow band Alavano and Alyssa English and my featured artist is American singer sonwriter Alyssa Bonagura. A veritable plethora of Alyssa's!

Plus I'll have news of the We Love Carers awards 2014, so tune in and get involvedimage.jpeg

www.thebridgeradio.net

tara-a-bit
MSW

No comments:

Post a Comment